Aerohive Networks is again disrupting the industry with releasing the Connect Solution under their entire portfolio. This is a big game changer in the SMB and Enterprise industry. Lear more about it below or see the full release here.
Expanded Product Line for Connectivity-Oriented Customers Gives Channel Partners Fastest Path to Profitable Enterprise Wi-Fi
Milpitas, Calif. — May 23, 2017 — Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE) today announced the expansion of the Aerohive Connect™ product line, using the power of cloud networking to deliver the essential functionality businesses need to provision robust Wi-Fi connectivity, whether at one or thousands of locations. Aerohive Connect is now available on all Aerohive access points and switches, starting at $229 per access point. Aerohive Connect allows organizations to grow as they go, simplify their network operations, and effortlessly upgrade to the comprehensive industry-leading capabilities of Aerohive Select™. With Aerohive Connect now available across the entire product line, Aerohive offers the industry’s first and only fully flexible approach to high-performance connectivity.
For resellers and MSPs, the expanded Aerohive Connect product line, proven full-featured Aerohive Select product line, and Aerohive’s recently announced MSP offering together present the industry’s broadest range of options to deliver comprehensive, differentiated Wi-Fi solutions and services to their customers. Aerohive’s unique ability to seamlessly scale for increased capacity and functionality enables channel partners to serve their customers with a broad range of connectivity, management, and support options that meets evolving network and business demands.
- The Aerohive Connect product line is a self-contained, complete Wi-Fi and wired access solution that provides enterprise-class connectivity, centralized management, and lifetime support starting at $229 per device. Aerohive Connect is particularly well-suited to connectivity-oriented and price-focused organizations that have limited on-site IT resources, such as hospitality, hotspots, and small and medium enterprises, as well as managed service providers supporting such deployments.
- Aerohive Connect requires no subscriptions or renewals, and has no friction as customers look to add new features and services.
- Launched on January 31, 2017 with just two of Aerohive’s entry point access points, Aerohive Connect is now available with all access points, including next-generation 802.11ac Wave 2 APs with software-configurable dual 5GHz radios, as well as high-capacity access switches. Aerohive Connect products are in some cases one-third the price of comparable Cisco and HPE products.
- Aerohive Connect is built around a simplified version of HiveManager® NG, Aerohive’s cloud networking application for managing high-performance connectivity for thousands of devices without the complexities of traditional enterprise solutions. Aerohive Connect provides simplified configuration, troubleshooting, unified monitoring for access points and switches, and overall faster time to operation, which dramatically reduce cost and complexity for both channel partners and customers.
- Customers who later need additional capabilities have a one-click upgrade path to Aerohive Select to instantly access advanced visibility, security, and troubleshooting tools. Aerohive Select is also available as an on-premises solution for those wishing to deploy their management on-site. Aerohive Connect is the only solution in the market that can truly provide a balance between cost and future-proof networking.
- Aerohive Connect includes lifetime support through the HiveCare™ Community. Customers looking for a more comprehensive support offering can upgrade to HiveCare Connect Support to receive 24x7 coverage. Aerohive continues to lead the industry in customer satisfaction.
- Both Aerohive Connect and Select are built on the same hardware platforms and the same cloud and unique distributed-control Wi-Fi architecture that is already serving tens of thousands of customers. The Aerohive architecture delivers a self-optimizing and self-healing access layer with virtually unlimited scalability.
- With the expansion of the Aerohive Connect portfolio, proven Aerohive Select solution, expanding analytics and APIs, and increased business flexibility, Aerohive channel partners have unprecedented solution flexibility. Channel partners are now able to fully customize solutions that meet their own requirements, as well as their customers’ deployment requirements, with a single delivery vehicle and technology vendor. As partners grow their managed services capabilities, they can easily create a differentiated value-add service offering for their customers, from Wi-Fi connectivity and hotspot services to fully managed enterprise access networks.
Pricing and Availability
- Aerohive Connect is available immediately across all Aerohive APs and access switches. U.S. list prices for APs range from $229 for AP122 2x2 802.11ac to $1129 for AP550 with the latest 4x4 802.11ac wave 2. U.S. list prices for access switches start at $649 for SR2208 8 port switch, to $1189 for the SR2224 24 port switch. All Aerohive Connect APs and switches include HiveManager Connect for cloud network management, technical support from the HiveCare Community, and ongoing software updates with no subscriptions or support contracts.
- Upgraded Aerohive Connect Support is available from Aerohive for $80 per AP per year, with similar services available from HiveCare Partners worldwide.
- Resellers and Managed Services Partners who are interested in adding Aerohive Connect to their portfolio should contact their nearest Aerohive office.
- Customers should contact their local reseller or managed services provider for detailed pricing on all Aerohive products and services.