Freelancer/Partner for cooperation in Central Europe region, based in Poland.
- Freelancer/Partner will be selling WiFi products and services into medium and large enterprise companies.
- Freelancer/Partner will drive and support sales by seeking out new opportunities and managing business relationships.
- Strategically target and acquire Medium and Large Enterprise opportunities
- Increase monthly revenue by closing new business opportunities, acquiring new clients and identifying new revenue streams within existing clients
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle
- Create client presentations, proposals and customer reports
- Be an expert in Company products, solutions, policies and procedures
- Negotiate contractual terms with prospects and clients
- Use analytical skills to provide short and long term revenue and minute forecasting for existing and new clients
- University Degree
- 3-6+ years experience in B2B sales
- IT, telecoms, software and/or solution selling experience
- Knowledge about Polish WiFi, Radio-links market is a must.
- Entrepreneurial character
- Must have a persuasive nature and professional phone demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently.
- Must be a committed self-starter who has the drive to succeed
- Must have ability to work as a home office.